CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Spotlight with HIdden Potential #2

It's time for Saturday Spotlight's 2nd challenge. This week we needed to dress a tree. Our sponsor is DRS who donated 2 images for the DT to play with this week. When I heard the challenge I knew I wanted to make a tree out of a snowflake stamp, so that's what I picked! I followed the sketch from Sketch and stash and used a bunch of my retired Christmas papers. I added a bunch of rhinestones to dress up my tree. The trunk is 2 pieces of ribbon. I added some chunky glitter because I couldn't get the bottom to look right and well you can't go wrong with sparkle! To go along with Cute Card Thursday's so charming theme I added a snowflake charm as the star of my tree top. The whole tree is 3D so I am entering it at Pile it on as well. Finally I entered a new to me challenge, scrappy frogs who had a tree challenge! Hope you can play along this week!!!! Here's the rest of the gals!
*Vicki (Creator/DT Coordinator)
Boni
Chris
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Debbie
Erin (you're here already:))
Jessica
Maria
Susan

Thanks for stoppin' by!

19 comments:

Anonymous

Hi Erin!! I'm just still amazed at what you did with that snowflake image!! This is so beyond creative girl!! I so love this!! Thank you for another brilliant creation hun!! ;) You rock!! HUGS

Crystal

Erin this is gorgeous, I LOVE your Christmas tree and all the added bling...This is beautiful and soooo creative with the snowflake!!!

Becky

What a pretty tree Erin... so sparkly... love it!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Jessica G.

How fun to not only beautifully decorate your tree, but to create the tree in the first place! You are one clever stamper!!

Tenia Nelson

Very pretty card!!

Deb

oh wow, what a fab idea, I must try to play along this week, love your tree! hugs Debx

Deanna

Wow, so pretty!

Dee @ Pile It On DT

Unknown

Very pretty!!! Love it!!! Thanks for playing with Pile It On.
Trish

Debbie

Erin this is gorgeous, I LOVE all the added bling.so beautiful and so creative with the snowflake,Hugs Debbie x

Maria Matter

this layering was a great idea Erin! Just gorgeous!!!!
Love the details and all!!
Blessings, Maria

Jill

gorgeous card Erin love the xmas tree thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

cats whiskers

What a delightful card sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x

Chrissie

What a fabulous creation Erin, so unique!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

debby4000

Fabulous card, love the tree and its decorations.
luv
Debby

Unknown

Stunning card Erin, love the charm on the top of the tree...very clever. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
Caz
x

Mandy

Hi Erin, gorgeous card, love all the bling on the tree, so creative
hugs Mandy xx

Darlene

WOW ... now that's how you "think out of the box"!!! GREAT job Erin ... I'm so impressed! Your tree is awesome and decorated beautifully!! GRET JOB!!

stampingtink

Oh, how stunning! I love all the bling and glitz on the tree and the dimension to it is fabulous! Just beautiful!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy)

great card!!!! thank you for joining us at Scrappy Frogs!!!