CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whimsy Christmas Bear


What a rainy day we are having today!!! A perfect day for stamping!!! I made this Christmas card for the Whimsy Challenge of punches!! I used all my favorites....corner, new label and word window. This was a quick and easy card with NO coloring! I hope my copics don't get mad! I embossed the blue layers using my CB snowflake folders. The polar bear is covered in stickles!! OK keeping the post short so I can play with my new Whimsy rubber!
Challenges....
Incy Wincy...wildlife
Stamp with fun......sketch
Lili of the valley....Christmas for kids
Charisma recipe.....3 papers, 1 ribbon, 1 charm, 3 flowers(I used snowflakes for flowers I hope that's OK)
Whimsy stamps...punches
My time to craft...quick and cute
Everybody Art.....punches
Thanks for stoppin' by!

14 comments:

Lesley

Cute card, love the glittery polar bear! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

gila

hallo Erin,
das ist eine tolle frostige Karte, der Eisbaer glitzert so toll
lg gila

Anonymous

Beautiful...love the sparkles!

Debbie

This is fab Erin Love the glitter,Hugs Debbie x

~Denise Lynn~

Fab card Erin! Love the fun holiday papers and that sparkly bear! Great winter touches too. :)

Vee

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing with Charisma this week.We'll just call them snowdrops...lol shall we?
xx Vee

Heather "Hev"

Hi Erin :)

I love this card - it is awesome :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Good Luck :)

stampingtink

How sweet is he? I love all his glitter and the layout is great!

Hugs to you,

Susan

made by fifi

very cute card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge x

Iris

Your card is so cute.................love the polarbaer and the fabby papers.
Thanks for joining us at EAC.

Hugs
Iris

cats whiskers

Morning sweetie what an adorable card this is - Love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Nixe-Moni

What a gorgeous card Erin! Love the polar bear and all the sparkles.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Hugs
Moni
EAC-Team

Anonymous

WOWZER!! Look at that fun sparkly Whimsy bear lady!! I love it!! The fun layout with the snowflakes and the snowflake charm are so awesome!! TFS! HUGS

Wendy - Anntaurus

Wonderful work - love the glitter! Thanks for joining the quick and cute challenge!