CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Thanks a bunch, candy winners announced and a note from Paige!!!


Perfect theme at Cupcake Craft today, thanks a bunch!!!! I would like to say bunches and bunches of thanks today to everyone who has helped me in my card drive for Paige!! A big thanks to all the people for helping with blog candy....
Paper Makeup
Whiff of Joy
Whimsy Stamps
Soft Pencil
Lindsay's stamping stuff
Sunshine and giggles

2 fantastic and generous bloggers...
Shelly Schmidt
Donna from My artistic release

Some wonderful digi creators who were giving out free digis....
Dustin Pike
Victoria Case
Elizabeth from Soft Pencil

Some challenge blogs for spreading the word...
Stamp Something
Pile it On
Simon Says Challenge blog

To Whimsy stamps and sunshine and giggles for donating proceeds to Paige's medical fund. Whimsy stamps is still offering a Teddy for Paige click HERE to purchase.

Finally to the over 200 of you all that sent cards to brighten Paige's day and told all your friends!!!!
So the winners are.......
Prize one from me and sponsors....Erin from bluebird of Happiness

Prize 2 from Donna......Mary Lou from Mary Lou's Corner

Congrats ladies!!! Email me at stampingrocks@yahoo.com and I'll get your goodies right out to you!!!

I also want to share with you all a note from Paige......
Hello Everyone,

It's me, Paige. I thought I would write a comment on the blog to thank everyone for all the cards. My entire family is very grateful to have people who care about us. Special thanks to those who made bookmarks, stamps, necklaces, stickers, blank cards for me to use, and pins. I'm so very amazed that I've received cards not only from the United States, but also from many different countries. So far I have cards from Canada, England, Scotland, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, and Italy. Thank you again for all of the time and hard work that you all have put into your wonderful cards.

Bless you all,

Paige Welch and family.

If you would still like to mail Paige a card or would like to send her a welcome home card as she should be home around the 17th, just email me for my address and I'll get your card right to her!

Now for the card......
I used one of Fred, She Said's new designs, Rosey with flower. Here's a bit about Fred, She Said Designs World Card Making Day Challenge:

Happy World Card Making Day! To celebrate, Fred, She Said Designs is offering a $25 CAD Gift Certificate to the Fred, She Said Store and a $25 USD Gift Certificate to one of Fred's favourite stores for dies, embossing folders, stamping stuff and embellishments - www.CropStop.com!

To enter go to Fred, She Said Blog for details! Entries are new cards or projects using any Fred, She Said product or freebie! ( enter using Mr. Linky or via email attachment if you don't have a blog) The winner will be selected Tuesday October 13th by random draw. So please head on over to Fred, She Said ( http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com ) and check it out!

The papers and embellies are from making memories and I got them on super clearance at Target and was very excited to try them out!!!!!
Finally (I promise) challenges.....
Dare U 2 digi.....digi image and die cuts
Sketch Saturday....sketch AND use a pet (forgot that part last time oops)
Pile it on....3D (Rosey's on dimensionals as is the chipboard u)
Creative Inspirations...letter and numbers

Thanks for stoppin' by!

11 comments:

Lilacanglia

COngrats winners,
Is the address for Paige still the same as the hospital one on the other posting please,
So I can get my card in the post today,
Hugs
Angie

Rhonda Miller

Congrats ladies.

My card for Paige will be in the mail today.

Lorraine A

Congratulations to the winners of the fab candy :-)
It is nice to hear that Paige will soon be home :-)

Lovely card Erin ! the image is lovely and the papers and colours are gorgeous ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Jo

Congrats ladies and a super card Erin. I am so glad that Paige will be home soon and thanks to you Erin for arranging this fantastic challenge of making Paige a card. I am sure that everyone will have enjoyed it as much as I have. Thanks again. Jo x

Sandra

Lovely card. Really bright and cheerful. Thank you so much for joining us on dare U 2 Digi Stamp. Good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next time.
Sandra x

Anonymous

Erin, that puppy is just adorable!! I love it! Your papers and the layout really rock!! :)

Congrats to all the winners!! What an awesome card drive!! :)

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller

Congrats to the winners! Wow so glad so many cards have been sent! woohoo! Adorable card, Erin!

Hugs, Fred

Sonya

Wonderful card Erin! Thanks to you for such a great encouragement to Paige!!! Just a question, my card/hanging was mailed in a box to the hospital, could you find out if it made it to her?
Thanks, Sonya www.appelquilling.blogspot.com

Donna

Fantastic card Erin, such a sweet little doggie digi! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

Lynda Nielsen

What a WONDERFUL group of crafters we have in this blogging community! And GREAT NEWS for Paige... I was SOOO Thrilled to be part of such a loving gesture for her. Also very excited that she will be home soon. Way To Go Paige!!!
Great Big Hugs
Lynda =)
ohhh and Congrats to the winners! How exciting!!!

Mary Lou

WOWWIE I WON !!!!!!!!! Really Paige and Erin are our real winning stars!!!!! Erin this endeavor was so wonderful~~~ I am sure Paige's family cannot thank you enough for spearheading this huge, uplifting and unselfish act!! Thank you so very much to all and love your card--lovely puppy :D
God Bless All!!!!!!
Mary Lou