CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday with Hop Winner

Good morning! It's a cold, wet and raw day here. Perfect for stamping if you ask me! Unfortunately my stamping time will be cut short in a bit by a dentist appointment. Not a very good motivator for getting out of my comfy clothes!
I have a Whimsy card for you today. I used Summer Days Emma along with my Basic grey wisteria papers. The sentiment is Whimsy as well, I'm lovin these postmark stamps!!! On a day like today I needed to add in some summer!!
Challenge for this card are.....
Color throwdown...bordering blue, eggplant and razzleberry(so yummy!!!)
papertake..spots and stripes
Whimsy Stamps....sketch
One stop craft...celebrate
Carisma cardz...daisy

And onto the winner of a whimsy stamp from the hop........
grandmalee said...

Awesome looking card! What a great job on the layout. These stamps are tooooo adorable! It's amazing what happens when you just change the colors on the images. You guys rock!

Email me with your addy and I'll get your reindeer stamp right out to you!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

16 comments:

Andria

wow what a beautiful card, so elegant and delicious colours.

~Denise Lynn~

Beautiful card Erin! Love your blues and purples! Fab details and coloring. Good luck at the dentist. :)

Anonymous

WOWZER!! Erin, this is just stunning my friend!!! I LOVE your fab papers and the coloring!! Those flowers sure look gorgeous with this!! HUGS

Anonymous

Beautiful card. Your coloring is fabulous!

Laura Kirste Campbell

Top notch, Erin! Gorgeous choice of colors and rich patterns!

Vee

A gorgeous card love your image.Thanks for joining Charisma this week
xx Vee

jan farnworth

love your card definitely brightens the cold day i have outside.

LeAnne

VERY pretty---your coloring is nicely done! Thanks for playing with us!

Unknown

such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan x

Darlene

Oh Erin this is adorable and you are so good at combining challenges!! Love the colors/papers you chose! Awesome!

grandmalee

WOW! I checked earlier & didn't see the post, so I tried again & saw I'm the winner of this awesome stamp! My 1st win on blog hops! Thanks so much!
Lee

dpkennedy

Very pretty! Lovely sketch and papers you used! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Marianne's Craftroom

Love the colours on this card. Marianne x

Bev

Such a gorgeous card Erin, the image is gorgeous and you have used such beautiful papers. Stunning! x

Splendid Little Stars

Erin--I am writing a blog post about 3 blogs that are promoting giving. I would like to include yours. Would that be OK? I have been checking your past posts and have found that a number of the links are broken. Is Denise's stamp still available? Are there any other giveaways, donations, or links I should know about? Are cards still to be sent to the hospital or is there another address? Is there a way readers can participate or donate besides sending cards?
Thanks so much!

Tammy Hershberger

Cute design! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!