CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday!!!!


Hello!! I have my second guest DT card for Moving along with the times for you today.
There was a great sketch and a catch!! NO STAMPS!!!!!!!! That's a tough one! I knew I wanted to make a 90th birthday card for my Uncle Lenny so this is what I came up with. I embossed a 9 and a 0 as best I could in the stars. The word celebrate is a rub-on. My uncle, as we say, "loves America" so red, white and blue was an obvious choice. Here's a picture of him cutting his cake at his party this weekend, isn't it awesome??? Pop on over to MAWTT to see how the other gals tackled this one, there's a guest DT spot up for grabs!!!
Challenges include.....
LaLa Land...embossing
ABC...embossing
Creative Inspirations...letters and numbers
One stop Craft...die cut shapes
Paper play...spot on
Thanks for stoppin' by!

10 comments:

Anonymous

This is a gorgeous card oh and i love the cake!
Hugs xx
Pat

Lorraine A

Fabulous card Erin :-) I am sure he loved it and the cake !! wow that is amazing !! ;-)

Luv
Lols x x

Anonymous

WOW!! Erin, you've done such a fabby job with the challenge and no stamping!! :) Aww!! Happy birthday to the sweetie!! HUGS

Anonymous

Great card. Awesome job embossing in the stars.

Cheryl

Well, Happy 90th to your Uncle Erin...you did an awesome job on it!

Julie M

Great card, Erin - great idea to go for the American theme for this - and I love your uncle's cake.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

Helen

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

NGCARDS

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations! xxx

LilyPuss Cards

Great card...thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge...
regards
Jan..x

Jane (Carroll's Creations)

Fab embossing

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x