CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!!!


Check out the site for more details

Happy Halloween!!!! I'm doing yardwork today. Then it's trick-or0treating tonight with my puppy and rose fairy. Here's the card I made for this week's Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential. This week we were all about words! I chose to use this Halloween paper from K&Company I found on sale at my local SS. The image is from prickley pear, our sponsor this week, it is embossed with iridescent ice and super sparkly IRL. It's a bit hard to see in the photo though.
Have a happy and safe holiday!!
Challenges..
My time to craft...tear it up
Stamp with fun..sketch
Simon says...sparkle
The Pink elephant...black, hardware and distressing

Thanks for stoppin' by!

7 comments:

Anonymous

Happy Halloween sweetie!! I really love your creation with all those words you've managed to fit in with this!! :) Love the colors in this!! Have a great day!! HUGS

Darlene

Happy Haunting Erin! This card is amazing ... love all the panels and color! Great job!

Debbie

This is fabulous Erin,Love the colours,Have a fun Halloween, Hugs debbie x

Splendid Little Stars

What a great Halloween card! I like the kitty stamp. Enjoy trick or treating!
I published the blog post today with Paige and Jaimie projects mentioned. Thanks for your help!

Jessica G.

So much great inspiration on out-of-the-box ways to use those sentiments and it adds up to a striking Halloween card! Great work!!

Tammy

What a wonderful Halloween card! Love the papers and the fun image!

Tammy x

linnes

I hope you had a fun Halloween, love your card, very spooky!